Saturday, January 23, 2010

Martin Luther King, Jr. quote inspires excellance

I love this quote “If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, ‘Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.’” – Martin Luther King, Jr.  


This is my motto for doing any job - alot of people ask me how you can make money when you charge $195 for a flat fee MLS listing - the simple answer is "I do fine"  - the longer version is "I do more than is required, therefore I do fine".

Instead of having the attitude how little can I do - I like the attitude - "How well can I do and what more can I do".

No comments: