Should you have an Open House? Will it sell your home?
Consumer sentiment about open houses has waxed and waned over the years, along with the
One of the BENEFITS OF AN OPEN HOUSE an open house can be a valuable opportunity to get feedback about what is and isn’t attractive about a house.
WHO WILL COME?
- Nosy neighbors – they just want to see what your home looks like – they migh:
- know someone who might be interested in your home
- they could be thinking of selling and checking us out
- Bored Shoppers – looking to do something on a Sunday Afternoon, especially if it is raining
- Current Sellers – listed with another agent. We encourage you to check out the competition, so we expect that a percentage of our visitors are doing just that
- Recent Home Buyers – checking out the market to reassure themselves that they got a good deal
- Folks looking for decorating ideas – you never know, they might walk in and fall in love and decide to sell what they have and buy your home
- Buyers ready to purchase a home!
- So you never know - it just takes one!